Saturday, April 2, 2011

Apartment partaaaaaay

Just had out apartment warming party tonight. It was a blast! Looooong day of cooking/cleaning but Linda and I always enjoy hosting parties :)Now please enjoy some tasty photos of the food I cooked for the party:)

Spinach and artichoke dip, with parmesan, mozzarella, and cream cheeses.My friend SillySylvie is from Cincinnati and brought over some Skyline chili so we turned it into a pizza. Nom, nom.
French bread with cream cheese, fresh dill, capers, and smoked salmon.
Spaghetti with home made white wine sauce along with some home made meatballs rolled by hand with love :).
French bread with garlic, olive oil, buffalo mozzarella, tomato, fresh basil, and prosciutto. These went FAST!

The missing dishes not shown because we were too busy eating were two more pizzas. One was a simple mushroom and cheese for my friend Alex. The second was a margarita pizza cause it's my fav :). Sauce was home made but I was too busy to make my own dough again. Next time peeps!

No comments: